- Wildfire near Perth, Australia Feb 2021
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
these EO products, generated with the EO4SD Lab, show the impact of the early February 2021 wildfire near Perth, Australia. The products are:
- An Active Fire image &
- A Burned Area Map, generated using a ML-trained algorithm within the AI-enabled Burned Area Mapping (AIBAM) service
- A fire severity index, generated using a standard difference Normalised Burn Ratio (dNBR) algorithm
All products created Copernicus Sentinel-2 images taken in January and Februa...
- Publication Date
- Feb. 10, 2021, 12:41 p.m.
- Visualisation , Wildfire
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
To showcase products generated with the AIBAM, Active Fire and Burned Area mapping services available on the EO4SD Lab.
- Temporal Extent
- Feb. 1, 2021, 1:53 p.m. - Feb. 5, 2021, 1:53 p.m.
- Data Quality
- Product generated on the EO4SD Lab. Quality of the products related to quality of the input data, as provided by Copernicus.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data